Fontainebleau Miami Beach Introduces the Ultimate New Year’s Eve VIP Experience with Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Marshmello11:51 PM
Fontainebleau Miami Beach announces an exclusive and lavish New Year’s Eve experience that allows guests to indulge in the Miami Beach celebrity lifestyle with Justin Bieber, Skrillex and Marshmello.
Throughout the stay, guests will enjoy accommodations in Fontainebleau Miami Beach’s grandiose 9,850 square-foot, multi-level Sorrento Penthouse - offering five bedrooms, six and a half baths, private pool, jacuzzi, formal dining room and full kitchen.
For the perfect way to recover on New Year’s day, the group will enjoy a specially curated breakfast by a personal chef in their penthouse along with a bloody mary bar.
“Each year, Fontainebleau Miami Beach continues to find new and exciting ways to reimagine our New Year’s Eve celebration,” Philip Goldfarb, President & COO of Fontainebleau Miami Beach, said. “With this over-the-top package, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is offering an unprecedented New Year’s Eve experience that truly tailors to the luxury consumer.”Ultimate VIP Package
The “Ultimate VIP Package” is available for up to 10 guests. Additional package details include:
- Accommodations in Fontainebleau’s Sorrento Penthouse for five nights
- Exclusive use of guests’ choice of supercars including Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, Ferrari 488 Spider, Rolls Royce Phantom, McLaren 650s Spider, Aston Martin DB9 Volante and more. For a full list of available cars please visit mphclub.com.
- Stocked private, poolside cabana at Fontainebleau’s iconic poolscape each day
- Private tour of Fontainebleau’s back-of-house operations
- Up to $100,000 to spend on a private shopping spree at Timeless (Fontainebleau’s exclusive jewelry store) and Ida & Harry (Fontainebleau’s on-site fashion boutique)
- Chef-led private dinners at Scarpetta and Hakkasan on December 29 and 30
- Private dinner at StripSteak by Michael Mina
- Stage-front table for Justin Bieber, at Fontainebleau’s iconic poolscape
- Private escort to LIV nightclub for Skrillex performance, best table available including 15L bottle of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold (Ace of Spades) and access to the DJ booth
- Private escort from LIV nightclub across the street to Fontainebleau Marina
- Travel by private yacht/boat with champagne and catering to STORY Nightclub
- Private escort to STORY for Marshmello performance including best table available and access to the DJ booth
- Backstage private meet & greet with Marshmello
- Travel by private yacht/boat back to Fontainebleau Marina
- Ultimate NYE recovery package, to include:
- In-suite chef prepared breakfast and Bloody Mary bar
- “Detox” spa day, including two hours of special treatments for each person
About Fontainebleau Miami Beach
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau Miami Beach merges striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and history into a vibrant guest experience. A revered landmark and symbol of style and sophistication since its opening in 1954, Fontainebleau Miami Beach boasts 1,504 guestrooms and suites appointed with lavish amenities and iMacs; the world-renowned LIV™ Nightclub, 12 restaurants and lounges including two restaurants from Chef Michael Mina – StripSteak and Pizza & Burger; two AAA Four Diamond signature restaurants, Scarpetta and Hakkasan; the 40,000-square-foot Lapis spa with mineral-rich water therapies and invigorating treatments; a dramatic oceanfront pool-scape offering lush cabanas; and is home to BleauLive, the innovative concert series that combines intimate performances with memorable weekend escapes.
For general information or accommodations at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, visit fontainebleau.com or call 1.877.512.8002.