TuneTracker Systems Releases Groundbreaking SIGNALCASTER Remote Broadcast Software12:45 PM
TuneTracker Systems LLC released a new remote broadcasting product designed to make remotes more fun, by clearing away the most burdensome obstacles to doing on-location broadcasts: bulk, complication, and expense.
"Our hope in releasing SignalCaster is to change the 'dreaded remote' into something so easy that broadcasters will actually look forward to doing them," Dane Scott, SignalCaster Designer, said.SignalCaster Mobile, the "transmitter," runs on an iPad, and sends audio over any wi-fi or cellular data connection.
While SignalCaster can use the iPad's built-in microphone, the system is also offered in two different hardware bundles that give broadcasters the flexibility to use SignalCaster with professional mics and equipment.
"SignalCaster Solo" comes with a broadcast-quality desk microphone, adapter, non-skid iPad kickstand, and a small, heavy-duty carrying case with padded compartments to hold everything, including the iPad itself.
"SignalCaster Duet" offers a dual-input mixer with monitoring, making it a good choice for sports broadcasts where two headset mics are commonly used.
Pricing and Availability
- SignalCaster software is $499, and includes SignalCaster Tower for Windows and SignalCaster Mobile for iPad.
- SignalCaster Solo is $679, including SignalCaster software, plus a broadcast kit that includes desk mic, kickstand, adapter, carrying case.
- SignalCaster Duet is $749, including SignalCaster software, plus a professional mixer for two headset mics or other configurations, plus carrying case.
- All the products and packages above are available today.
- All software and hardware configurations are detailed and orderable from the SignalCaster Packagespage.