Endless Fun in the Sun Awaits at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, All-New Accommodations Now Open at LEGOLAND Florida Resort11:47 PM
Summer vacation lasts all year long at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, all-new accommodations that give guests great new reasons to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Under a beautiful blue sky, a cast of kid performers delivered a grand opening ceremony on April 7 set to the Beach Boys classic "Surfin' Safari," ending with a burst of fireworks and volleys of giant foam LEGO bricks.
Filled with creative LEGO theming inside and out, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a village-style vacation resort featuring brightly colored bungalows in 13 horseshoe-shaped "coves."
Designed to resemble larger-than-life LEGO sets, 83 bungalows offer 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area just for kids.
Along with picturesque lake views and a giant LEGO lighthouse that really lights, highlights include:
- A giant swimming pool and an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles, plus the resort's biggest outdoor play structure.
- Sandy's Castle Restaurant, featuring a delicious menu of entrees, sides and desserts. A breakfast buffet is included with each stay.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served poolside and indoors.
- A hands-on LEGO building station where kids can contribute original creations to a huge sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary transportation to the LEGOLAND Florida theme park.
- Early theme park access.
Nightly rates start at $135 (plus tax and resort fee). To book, visit LEGOLAND.com/florida or call (877) 350-5346 daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern.