Danny Wimmer Presents' Bourbon & Beyond Festival: Stevie Nicks, Eddie Vedder, Steve Miller Band Along With The Finest Kentucky Bourbons & Top Chefs10:56 PM
Danny Wimmer Presents is thrilled to announce the official headliners and first phase of musicians, chefs, food and beverage experiences for BOURBON & BEYOND, its bold new bourbon-inspired festival taking place for the first time on September 23 and September 24 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recognized for his monumental music festivals, Danny Wimmer’s newest venture moves above and beyond music.
THE BOURBON LINEUP:
The festival will showcase over 50 of the best Kentucky bourbons curated by Fred Minnick, Edward Lee, and Chris Cosentino. Festivalgoers will get the chance to dive deep into the Kentucky bourbon experience through several exciting facets like:
- The Big Bourbon Bar: A 20,000-square-foot bar featuring delicious bourbon cocktails presented by the Louisville Courier-Journal.
- The Hunter's Club: A bourbon hound’s dream come true with experimental, rare, and hard-to-find bourbons.
- The Bourbon Barrel Cooperage: A behind-the-scenes look at how coopers craft the oak barrels used to age bourbon.
- The Distillery: An interactive experience to discover the life of a master blender, taster, and distiller.
- Bourbon Workshops: Access to bourbon’s best and brightest in a series of free and intimate distilling, bartending, pairing, and cooking workshops.
Guests will be able to eat, drink, and party at The Big Easy Boil presented by Southern Comfort, Tiki Barrel Bar, Funk & Soul & BBQ.
World-class musical performances will further amplify this distinctive festival experience.
Stevie Nicks, Eddie Vedder, Steve Miller Band, Band of Horses, Joe Bonamassa, Gary Clark Jr., Paul Rodgers, Amos Lee, Buddy Guy, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Jonny Lang, G. Love & Special Sauce, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, ZZ Ward, Nikki Lane, Shawn James & The Shapeshifters, Fantastic Negrito, Kiefer Sutherland, Dave Cavalier, bluegrass favorites curated by The Bluegrass Situation, and more.
Bourbon & Beyond will be an incredible all-in-one bourbon, food, and entertainment destination honoring the rich history of bourbon that is so deeply rooted in the heart of Kentucky.
More announcements, including bourbons, bluegrass, additional chefs and restaurants will be coming soon.
Tickets are ON SALE NOW at BourbonAndBeyond.com.
For our love of bourbon.
For our love of Kentucky.
Bourbon & Beyond.